Preparation for CheckBox Survey patching or Upgrading
Before Patching or Upgrading
1. Go to survey.truman.edu, change the host header to surveydev.truman.edu. Change the IP to the helium default (first one on the list 126.96.36.199). Remove the SSL (port 443) IP entry.
2. Go to error.truman.edu, change IP address to 188.8.131.52 (survey's ip) and change host header to survey.truman.edu. Add an entry for Port 443 on the same IP.
3. Edit the newly named survey.truman.edu's index file to display appropriate survey down message.
4. Expand surveydev.truman.edu, find login.aspx, Edit Secure Communications of this file, uncheck Require Secure Channel checkbox.
After Patching or Upgrading
1.Copy back deault.asp, custom403-4.asp, and lotterydraw.asp from backup folder of the Survey program to the newly pachted or upgraded Survey program folder.
2. On IIS, go to survey.truman.edu, change its IP back to 184.108.40.206 (default IP for websites on Helium) and host header to error.truman.edu. Remove the SSL (port 443) IP entry
3. Go to surveydev.truman.edu, change its IP back to 220.127.116.11 and host header to survey.truman.edu. Add an entry for Port 443 on the same IP.
4. On IIS, Expand survey.truman.edu, find login.aspx, Edit Secure Communications of this file, check Require Secure Channel checkbox.