Get Help: IT Service Center
The IT Service Center has combined the IT Call Center, Help Desk and Telephone Services into a one-stop location to serve you. You will find the following services and more when you stop by Pickler Library 109 or call the numbers listed below:
- Walk-in Technical Support
- Truman Wireless Configuration
- Laptop Checkout and Reservations
- Password Reset and User Account Configuration
- Student Personal Computer Support (Network connectivity, Mapping Network Drives and Printers, etc.)
Submit a Ticket
With the Customer Web Interface, users can report their issues, track their open cases, and review their closed cases.
- Service Level Agreement for Ticket Priorities: Please click here to review the technician response times on the documented ticket priorities. Please note that the response times listed are Business Hours.
- Call Center – (660) 785-4544
- Laptop checkout/reservations – (660) 785-4544
- Monday – Friday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Campus Operator – (660) 785-4000