Connecting to the Secure Wireless Network
To connect to the secure wireless network you need to setup a connection to the TrumanSecureWireless network. This process takes about 5 to 10 minutes.
Detailed instructions are available per operating system. Please click the link below that corresponds to your operating system.
Connecting with a computer:
Connecting with a phone, tablet, or PDA:
- Connecting with a PDA, smart phone or other wireless device
- Connecting with an iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch
- Connecting with an Android Phone or Tablet
- Connecting with a Kindle Fire Tablet
Connecting with a gaming device:
- Connecting with a Nintendo Wii
- Connecting with a Nintendo DS or Sony PSP
- Connecting with a Xbox 360 or Playstation 3
If your operating system is not in the list, or if you require help setting up your wireless connection please contact the ITS Helpdesk.