Retrieving Your Print
Once you have printed to the MasterQueue, follow the following instructions to retrieve your print.
- Go your printer of choice.
- Wave your Student ID card in front of the Pcounter sensor.
- Wait for your print at the printer. It should start within a few seconds. Stay there! There are no longer cover sheets with your username on it.
If you don’t have your student ID, there are a few release stations, both in the lobby of Picker Library.
- Log into the the release station with your Truman username (abc1234) and password. Select the print(s) you would like to release.
- Wait for your prints at the adjacent printer.
If you are still having difficulties connecting after following these instructions, contact the IT Service Center at (660) 785-4544 or visit the Service Center at Pickler Memorial Library, room 109.