Below you will find links to Google’s website for help with the applications that are part of the Google Apps software suite. Topics include information on how to get started with Google Apps, using the various email, productivity, and collaboration tools, as well as information on troubleshooting.
Information Technology Services provides support for setting up and managing your Google Apps account. ITS does not provide support for using the applications contained in the Google Apps software suite. For help using Google’s software, please see the Google Support site.
- Google Apps Help Center
- Google Mobile (Using Google services with your smart phone)
- Google Sync (Syncing email, calendar and contacts with Mobile Phones)
- Gmail – IMAP Access (Checking with external program like Outlook, Thunderbird)
- IMAP Access must be turned on first.
- Google Talk
- Google Calendar
- Google Drive
- Google Docs (Documents, Spreadsheets, Presentations, and more)
- Google Sites
NOTE: Some of these services require you to log in via TruView or http://gmail.truman.edu. This is to sync your Google password with your Truman password or to provide interactive training features through the apps themselves.
If you encounter any problems or have questions related to signing in to Google Apps, please call the Truman Helpdesk. For questions relating to Google’s web-based applications, please visit the Google Support website.