Services Provided by the IT Service Center
The IT Service Center is the central point of contact for problems and questions concerning technology on campus. IT Service Center staff will attempt to resolve customer problems or answer questions during the customer’s call or visit. If they are unable to resolve the problem, it will be assigned to the appropriate ITS manager for resolution.
The service center is located in Pickler Memorial Library 109 and can be reached at 660-785-4544.
- Resetting passwords
- Assistance forwarding email from a Truman email account to another email account.
- Assistance using the following applications and operating systems:
- Truman web mail
- Microsoft Outlook and Exchange Server
- Web browsers
- Microsoft Office Packages
- Windows 7, 8, and 10
- Mac OS operating systems
- VPN installation and setup
- Wireless Setup
- Accessing Truman services through mobile devices
- Virtual Desktop and VPN access
- Questions about other administrative and academic applications and operating systems is provided on a best effort basis and may also require assignment to an ITS manager for resolution.
- Creating tickets on hardware problems for resolution by ITS staff.
- Entering and tracking records of customer problems through final resolution.
- Providing issue status to customers.
- Providing information about current campus technology problems and outages.