Get Help: IT Service Center
The IT Service Center has combined the Media Services, Local Help Desk and Telephone Services into a one-stop location to serve you. You will find the following services and more when you stop by Pickler Library 109 or call the numbers listed below:
- Walk-in Technical Support
- Truman Wireless Configuration
- A/V equipment Checkout and Reservations
- Password Reset and User Account configuration
- Multimedia Lab (http://multimedialab.truman.edu/)
- Student Personal Computer Support (Network connectivity, Mapping Network Drives and Printers, etc)
Submit a Ticket
With the Customer Web Interface, users can report their issues, track their open cases, and review their closed cases.
- Service Level Agreement for Ticket Priorities: Please click here to review the technician response times on the documented ticket priorities. Please note that the response times listed are Business Hours.
- Technical Phone support – (660) 785-4544
- Equipment checkout/reservations – (660) 785-4544
- Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm
- Operator Assistance – (660) 785-4000