Wireless Network – TrumanGuest Network – Purchasing Access
Visitors, or guests not sponsored by the University, may purchase access to the wireless network for $5 per day. Below are the instructions to purchase access and connect to the network.
- Connect to the wireless network, “TrumanGuest” on your device. The password can be obtained from the IT Service Center at (660) 785-4544.
- A window should pop up in your browser like the one below. If your browser does not automatically direct to this page, go to “truman.edu” in your browser.
- Click “purchase wireless access”, which should direct you to the page below.
Enter your name, phone number, and duration. Then, create a password, checking for the green messages. Check the box acknowledging the Acceptable Use Policy. Click “Submit”.
- You will be redirected to a payment screen. Enter your payment method, as well as the letters seen in the picture. Click “Continue this payment transition”.
- Enter your payment information. Click “Continue”.
- Verify your payment information. Click “Continue”.
- Review your payment receipt. Click “Thank you for your payment. Click here to continue”.
- A username will appear on the next page. Make sure to copy it or write it down. After doing so, click the blue link.
- The original login screen will appear. Enter the username from the previous page and the password created earlier in the process. Review the Acceptable Use Policy and check the box accepting the terms.
- After clicking “Login”, the page should redirect to the screen below. This may take a few moments.
- Once connected, the page will redirect to the screen below stating an error message. However, the connection typically works fine. Open a browser and proceed as usual.
If you’re still having issues, contact the IT Service Center at (660) 785-4544.