About our Department
Information Technology Services (ITS) supports the Truman State University Mission of offering an exemplary liberal arts education to well-prepared students by providing leadership, expertise and resources to seamlessly integrate technology and information systems into the operations, instruction, research, and service endeavors of the University.
ITS will achieve this mission through:
- support of excellence in teaching, learning, and other scholarly work;
- a focus on technology services that enable students to thrive, both personally and academically
- strategic lifecycle management of innovative, secure, reliable, cost-effective and green technologies;
- responsible management and digital curation of Truman’s information assets, ensuring availability and access to quality data;
- acquisition, development and support of campus applications and tools that expand and improve University operations;
- the promotion of information and technology literacy;
- participation in strategic planning and policy/compliance activities; and
- exploration of emerging trends.
All of these activities are carried out by a customer-focused and professional information technology staff in collaboration with the ITS Governance committees and the overall University community.
- Meet the ITS Staff
Find general staff information including Email address, Phone Numbers, and more.